Black

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our little birthday Boy!













Happy Birthday Cameron! I can't believe you are four years old. You are such a handsome little boy and some people say you look like your Papaw and Uncle Brandy. I'll take that any day! You are so full of life and so happy. You are very funny and sensitive. You
 love your sister! You tell me every day that you don't want to grow up because you want to be my little buddy and I tell you that you will always be my buddy no matter what. You have blessed our lives the last four years and completed our family. I pray that you continue to amaze us with your sayings and funny personality. We love you so much!

My boy is growing and is still saying some funny things and smart stuff to:

Cam to my mom: My father doesn't live in my house

Mom: Yes he does....

Cam: No, my Father, God and Jesus, live in Heaven. 
____________________________________

Mom: Nonnie needs to potty

Cam: Don't forget to shake so you don't get your panties wet....
____________________________________

Cam: (wearing his new boots) I want to go to the Cowboys Stadi
um and see the horses and cows. (Sorry buddy - no cowboys at the Stadium)
____________________________________

Thank you Lord for blessing our family with both Kendall and Cameron. They are awesome kiddos and we love them so much!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cam! What precious kiddos! We miss you guys so much!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete