Black

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Its not funny now....but it will be one day

So we've had 3 straight days of rain. I don't mean just a couple of showers I'm talking straight rain...We need it really bad but that is not the point of my story!

I've been working a lot the past couple of days and yesterday I wanted to take a nap really really bad. We told the kids that we were going to take a nap. Not to long after I laid down I heard our door beep. I knew someone had opened the door. I didn't worry about it. Then Kendall came in our room and Mike asked her what she was doing - I'm getting my blanket. Ok. Kendall shut the back door that is open. Ok she said. Then I heard the door beep again and got up to see what they were doing. Let me remind you - its raining outside! I get to the back door and Kendall is coming in the door with nothing on but a jacket! BUTT NAKED! Oh my goodness....so, I go outside and Cam is sitting on our patio table with his jacket and underwear on. They had put the umbrella up - put blankets all over the table and climbed up on the table. Can you say mad!!!!! I was livid! Seriously, what makes you kids think that sitting on a glass table in the pouring rain - naked - is ok???? So, we had a little chat about how dangerous that is and how you could get hurt, yada yada yada! It wasn't funny yesterday but I know it will be one day! Just a day in the life of my crazy kids who come up with crazy ideas like sitting in the rain under the umbrella. 


No comments:

Post a Comment