Black

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Each year our Sunday School Class has an egg hunt and every year it is either freezing cold or has rained the day before. Well, this year was no exception. It was so stinkin' cold and the wind was blowing so hard that even kids were asking to go home! I am starting to pray right now that next year will be awesome. The kids have such a great time and love running and playing and then hunting for the eggs. The dads in our class are so awesome because they go and hide them all and by "hide" I mean they put them in a field :-)

This year our friend Jay asked me if I knew how to count to 12. I told him no because I was from Louisiana and at the time not really understanding why he asked - but then I remembered. We are only supposed to bring 12 eggs per child. Well, I just think that the kids need more than 12 eggs so I always bring several more. I really enjoying watching them and want to make sure they get plenty. Jay is so funny and I just love his family as well as all the others in our class. We have been very blessed with such a good group of friends. I guess that is why we still drive 20 minutes to church each week.

Here are some pics from our weekend. Aren't these the cutest kiddos!























1 comment: