Black

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cute New Background

So today I decided to try and give my blog a little upgrade....do you like it??? If you know me then you know I love pink and brown right now so what better colors for my blog to be :-)

Remember when I told you that my friend Amy said I was the worst blogger? Well, I now officially give her that title. She hasn't posted anything in quite some time and she is so stinkin funny that I always look forward to reading her "insights into life". I'll give her the benefit right now because she does have a lot going on. Please be praying for her family and her husband's family!

This post isn't about anything really except I have tons of prayer requests. It just seems like there is so much to pray for right now! Here goes:

my cousin and his wife - marriage problems my friend Jennifer's sister - pregnant with twins - PRAISE! She has been trying for a long time. I am going to have a table at a vendor fair this weekend - my first! direction in my job search and where God wants me to be VBS - starts June 15 and I am in charge of registration we are traveling a lot between now and the end of June my mom and her job situation - she knows she is going to lose her job and is hanging in till the end so she can get severance (they've said they are going to take care of the employees) our friends who are trying to sell their house and for God's will to happen if they don't for my sister-in-law to get pregnant - she will be such a great mom!

I am still enjoying unemployment but know that I need to work. I love being home with Cameron and being able to pick Kendall up from school. I also was able to go on her field trip with her and that was so much fun. Here a few picks from that day.



Tomorrow, a post about our ski trip and the Easter egg hunt....I just remembered that I haven't posted those pics!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aw now I feel really bad! I do suck...but I do have a lot going on right now. Whew. I swear, something witty (or at least witty to me) will appear in my blog soon! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete