Black

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Grocery Game, a little funny and God's word!

Since unemployment is my life these days, I am trying to find new ways to save money. I've always clipped coupons but usually let them expire because I'm just to lazy to go through them. Well, no more....After talking to my friend Brittney the other day I joined www.grocerygame.com. It is fairly cheap and they do all the work for you. I went to the store this morning and saved over $68.00 - how awesome is that. Money saved! Goal achieved! I am now addicted after one week and can't wait to see how much more I can save once I stockpile my coupons.

I also signed up at couponmom.com and coupon.com. There are lots of coupons that you print right from your computer without buying a coupon. Also, Kroger doubles and triples coupons everyday which is a great way to save as well.

As usual Cameron has made me laugh. We went to the store this morning and as we were leaving he told the bagger guy - you have a big tummy and pointed right to it. Oh my, needless to say I was embarrassed but it was funny all the same. I love that boy!

In our Sunday school class we are going through the book of Hebrews. As we read Hebrews 4: 12-13 it really hit me.

12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 12 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight, Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

WOW - I know that my attitude is not always right and that I must give account to God for all things but just seeing this written in the word of God is just incredible. My prayer is that my thoughts and attitudes of the heart are pleasing to God and that when I give account to him I am ashamed of nothing. It will not be hidden from him. I am so thankful for a God who is so forgiving and loved us enough to send him Son to die for us. What a wonderful God we serve.

I hope you have a blessed day!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment