Black

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Total Randomness

I always want to post but I feel like I have so many random little things in my head that my posts would be terribly long. Anyway, these last couple of weeks have been busy and this month is going to be packed. I am very fortunate that I am keeping a couple of my friends kids a few days each week through the summer. Being on unemployment is hard financially and keeping the kiddos really helps with little stuff. Thank you my sweet friends.

Also, my sweet baby girl graduated from kindergarten this year. Any mother will tell you how sweet and how sad all of that is. I remember bringing Kendall home and those first months of no sleep and now 6 years later she is a beautiful little girl who is full of life. She is very friendly, loves her friends, is protective of her brother and loves her family. I am so blessed that I get to be her mom. I pray that she continues to grow into a sweet young lady and that she will follow the Lord. Here are some pics from her graduation.



























































Even before graduation we had Kendall's 6th birthday party. We had a sleepover and it was great. I love the fact that Kendall is surrounded by such great girls. They all come from Christian homes and have wonderful parents who are good friends of ours. I know there will come a day when this will not be the case so I will relish in the fact that these are the sweetest girls and that they all get along so well. I had a whole night of stuff planned for them but of course we did none of it - they would rather jump on the trampoline than have any kind of organized agenda. So, we threw it out the window and let them play. Monica, Avery's mom, was so awesome and came and spent the evening with us. I don't know what I would have done without her! Plus, the two of us can talk it up like you've never seen! I'm so glad that she was there for the party but even more so for the friendship. Now, here are some pics of the party.

I told you we've been busy! In my next post, I'll tell you about Cam's first time to the driving range and our Memorial Day Weekend/Bobby's birthday party! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment