Black

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What to do in this Life???

Here I am again and it hasn't even been a full day. I'm getting good at this blogging thing!

This morning I was talking to Kendall and she said that she didn't want to go to the YMCA after school today. She said it was boring. Well, I know for a fact that it is not boring - if you could see her clothes you would know that she had been playing tag, playing on the playground or playing dodge ball. Does that sound boring to you??? I don't think so.

Anyway, I asked her if I should be a teacher so that I could be home with her in the afternoons and she was so excited and said yes, please mommy. I want you to be my teacher and then I can be with you after school. This about broke my heart. I absolutely love my job but since Kendall has started school I have been really convicted about being home with them. I feel like I don't see them enough and want to be there when they get home from school. I've talked to a few girlfriends and they all say I would be a great teacher because I love kids so much. Mike says I don't have the patience to teach. Well, I think I do! Its got me thinking about what I am supposed to do and should I go back to school. I love my kids so much and want to be around for all of their activities and to help with homework and just be!

Please pray for me as I seek God's will for our family and where I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment