Black

Monday, February 2, 2009

So, I really thought that I would update each and every day with the funny little things my kids do. Well, I've so busy and tired that I just haven't had the time. But, I'm gonna do better - promise!

Hearing conversations between little kids is always funny!

Kendall: Stop
Cameron: Stop
Kendall: Stop it Now!
Cameron: Stop it Now!
Kendall: Cameron.....
Cameron: Cameron......
Kendall: Quit copying me!
Cameron: Quit copying me!
Kendall: UGH!
Cameron: UGH!

Usually when they start this I interject and tell them to knock it off. I didn't this time because its usually Kendall who is doing the mocking in our family and she was getting a taste of her own medicine. I sat in the front seat and laughed all the way to Chick-Fil-A. She was so mad because he would not stop.

My kids are my utmost joy. They make me laugh and melt my heart every day. They learn something new every day and it brings a smile to my face. They also teach me something new every day. Life has its ups and downs and my kids bring it all into perspective each time tell me they love me.

So I was thinking of some funny things they have said over the years and words they have for things - so I thought I would list a few.

Kendall:
hot hog means hot dog
old mcdonalds means mcdonalds
S-O-N-I-C means Sonic
Chick a lay means Chick-Fil-A
blankie means blanket
bueno means taco bueno


Cameron:
mickey donalds means mcdonalds
big big chocolate milk just means chocolate milk
its hot means its cold
lub means love

Over Christmas the kids stayed with our parents. One day waited until the last minute to go poop. He ran to the bathroom and pulled his pants down. When he did a little "nugget" fell out. Nana came in and asked Cam if he pooped on the floor and he said no Nana that is dog food. Pretty quick come back for a 3 year old.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete