Black

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!


Our Wedding Day - February 7, 1998



My bridal portrait


11 years later


Eleven years ago today, I was a 26 yr. old girl in love with the man of my dreams. I was excited to get married, have children and grow old together. Through all this time and the many ups and downs that marriage brings - I am still in love with this man. He is my everything and the father to my beautiful kids. We have laughed, loved, cried and fought over the years but one thing remains the same and that is my love for him. He understands me (most of the time) and comforts me when I am sad. He stands behind me in the decisions that I make and listens to me when I want to complain. He is just as gorgeous to me now as he was on this day 11 years ago.

I look forward to the many memories that we will share with each other, our families and our friends. There is no other place that I would rather be than in the arms of my husband for eternity.

I love you Sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sweet! Were your wedding colors blush and bashful? You guys are adorable! Happy Anniversary!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete